Lakeshore at Oxford, FL is in the early stages of development and details are still being finalized. However, we have many exciting features to share with you at this time about this small cottage home community where neighbors own more than a home. You own a lifestyle.
- Lakeshore will provide approximately 220 cottages in a well-manicured and amenity-filled development north of County Road 466 about a half-mile west of US 301.
- The community will feature 1 and 2-bedroom small cottage homes that can be customized for how you live.
- Interiors will include options for full-sized kitchen appliances, stackable washer and dryers, one and two bedrooms, flex space, and in some models, an additional 160 square-foot loft.
- Cottages will range in size from about 499 sq. ft. – 720 sq. ft.
- 1-bedroom homes are anticipated to start in the low $100s; 2-bedroom homes are anticipated to start in the low $130s
- The best life is lived among the company and friendship of others. Simple Life creates communities with quality amenities that encourage people to connect and share life beyond the walls of their own home. Proposed amenities for Lakeshore include a pool, lakeside pavilion, yoga room, fitness room, dog park, and community-owned boats for fishing and recreation on Lake Andrews. Lakeshore residents will enjoy exclusive access to these amenities.
Simple Life helps to simplify life by combining most monthly expenses into one monthly Lifestyle Fee plus Homesite Lease, which includes all the things you need to live in your own home, plus access to Simple Life’s community amenities and activities. Fees will vary slightly between North Carolina and Florida communities. To learn more about the benefits of Simple Life’s Lifestyle Fee and Land lease, please visit our FAQ page.
As a member of our interest list, you will receive exciting updates and developments as well as an invitation to Lakeshore’s VIP presale event, tentatively scheduled for December 2019. We look forward to sharing more information about this one-of-a-kind community soon.
- Private gated entrance
- Landscaping that celebrates Floridian ecology
- Native live oaks, hanging moss, lily pads
- Open air mixed-use pavilion
- Yoga room and fitness facility
- Dog parks
- Sports courts
- Shared green spaces
- Natural lake with private resident access for fishing, boating and recreation
Visit this Location
Oxford, FL 34484
About Oxford, FL
Our newest community is also our first Florida Simple Life community in Oxford, FL near The Villages. Our Central Florida community will provide approximately 220 tiny homes in a well-manicured and amenity-filled development north of County Road 466 about a half-mile west of U.S. 301.
Dining and Entertainment
Close to The Villages, our Oxford, FL community will be near hundreds of shops, boutiques, bistros, and nationally known restaurants and stores. You’ll find many ways to enjoy your new lifestyle, especially spending time with friends and family, and celebrating those special occasions in one of the many fine establishments near by.
In addition to the beautiful Florida surroundings, The Villages area is the golfer’s playground. Whether you’re a golf enthusiast, or just like to putt around, there are numerous golf options to enjoy.
There are many beautiful parks and facilities around the Oxford area that feature amenities to suit all interests. Enjoy athletic fields and sports courts, performing arts, fitness and wellness opportunities, waterfront areas, public dog parks, picnic areas, and much more.
Our Oxford, FL community will be conveniently located near services that make life easy. Local fitness centers, health care facilities, senior living facilities, and long-term acute care hospitals are located nearby, along with The Villages Healthcare Centers, The Villages Regional Hospital, and VA outpatient clinic. In addition, grocery and clothing stores, pharmacies, home improvement centers, and superstores are all located in close proximity.
The Simple Life Oxford, FL community is within easy reach of Orlando, Tampa, Gainesville, Jacksonville, and not far from the southeastern cities of Fort Myers and Venice.
The property is close to the urban corridor of Interstate 75, US Highway 301, and the Florida Turnpike; equidistant from Orlando and Tampa, about one hour’s drive from each. Highway access to the property is convenient and direct and access to major airports is less than 90 minutes away.
For more information on any of the services, dining, shopping, entertainment, or recreation offered in or near Oxford, FL we invite you to call us at (352) 561-8114.
Simple Life Sales Preview Centers are open 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Saturday and 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM on Sunday. An appointment is encouraged so we may show you the attention you deserve.