Simple Life Pledge
Read Our REALTOR® Pledge Below
At Simple Life we value the win-win nature of working closely with the local REALTOR®. We pay a 6% referral fee at our Florida properties on REALTOR® referrals that lead to a developer home purchase.
- It is easy and legal for REALTORS® in good standing in the state of Florida to earn Simple Life’s 6% referral fee
- Simple Life holds a license to sell our manufactured homes, REALTORS® work directly with a Simple Life Sales Manager who closes on the home with the client
- Within 7 days of closing Simple Life will pay a 6% referral fee to the requisite Broker
- The Broker is responsible for payment to the REALTOR®
- Simple Life’s referral payment is allowed under Section 475.25(1)(h) of Florida Statues, which regulates Real Estate Brokers and Sales Associates
- All referral payment agreements will be executed in writing and signed by the recipient broker and Simple Life to ensure transparency and provide an account for both parties
- REALTORS® do not have to accompany clients to home showings or closings (but are most welcome to)
- When a REALTOR® registers a client with Simple Life the customer will remain assigned in our database for one year
- We pay a 6% referral fee on every sale we get from a REALTORS® assigned client irrespective of participation in the process along the way
- 6% referral fees are applicable for Simple Life’s Florida locations only
Kindly note: From time to time we offer on-line incentives, resident referral promotions, and eblast specials. These specials expire within 30 days of issue. If your client is interested in taking advantage of a special, please ensure the offer is current. For any questions, please call the community.