Luxury Meets Affordability
Simple Life specializes in developing communities for “right-sized” homes between 400 square feet and 550 square feet.
- You will be amazed at how much “house” can fit into these tiny cottages for sale!
Two-bedroom cottages are typically 543 square feet with a master bedroom on the main level and an additional room which can be set up as a guest bedroom, den, or office. One-bedroom cottages are typically 400 square feet with a master bedroom on the main level. Both can be built with a loft, for extra storage or guest sleeping, or without a loft to reveal expansive raised ceilings throughout.
- Our smartly designed homesites are a minimum of 2,000 sq. ft. and have enough room for outdoor living at its finest.
Most Simple Life homesites can accommodate a shed and all come with a private driveway and landscaping. Covered and screened deck options include front orientation, side orientation, combined deck, and breakfast bar and more!
- Many tiny cottage kitchens are large enough to satisfy even the most discerning chef!
For those who love to cook, some of our homes are designed with ample kitchens that feature beautiful full sized appliances, double basin sinks, and provide plenty of counter space for prepping and storing. Some cottages save space with an efficient kitchen and offer a more open concept floor plan that provides plenty of space for living, relaxing, and entertaining.
- All of Simple Life tiny cottage bathrooms feature a flush toilet and a comfortable shower.
A tiny house does not necessarily mean a tiny bathroom. All Simple Life tiny home bathrooms feature a flush toilet and an inviting shower. (A bathtub can usually be installed upon request.) Most bathrooms also feature custom storage and counter space, and high-end finishes.
- All the tiny homes in The Village at Flat Rock, NC are built to nationally recognized building codes.
Our tiny cottages are designed and built using the high-quality materials you would find in a luxury home. All come standard with beautiful exteriors, upscale finishes, and increased insulation. In addition, we include custom built-in spaces for clothes and other household items throughout and efficient design to maximize living space.
Simple Life Sales Preview Center is open 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Saturday.
An appointment is encouraged so we may show you the attention you deserve.